Campers make friends while learning the values of diversity and cooperation
This summer, the YMCA of Frederick County will offer more than 40 camps, including sports, art, humanities, outdoor adventure camps, and many more! Many camps will offer swimming, games, crafts, and character development activities.
Days will be filled with:
- Fun camp activities to engage brains
- Opportunities to explore, develop new skills, and try new things
- Plenty of physical activity and games to keep bodies active
Campers will develop new friendships and have tons of fun in a safe environment that will include:
- Physical distancing
- Face mask and hygiene protocols
- Small group sizes
More Ways to Save
- Join the Y! Y members always save more! On average, Y members save $40-60 per week, depending on the camp, with our member camp rate. Plus get priority registration! Learn more about Y membership and JOIN ONLINE TODAY!
- Free Extended Camp Hours. Most camp locations include FREE morning and/or afternoon extended hours from 7am – 9am and 4pm – 6pm.
Financial assistance is available through the Y’s financial assistance program. Every year we raise funds to provide assistance so that families experiencing financial hardship can give their children a meaningful summer experience. Please apply early as funds may be limited.