Before and After School Enrichment Program
Ages: Kindergarten – 5th Grade
At YMCA BASE, find…
…the care you want when you need it.
- Your child’s school day: We are there with them from opening at 6:30am to the start of the school day and from the moment the school bell rings at the end of the day until final pick up at 6:30p.m.
- Delayed start or early dismissal: When school is out early or starts late, we are there for you providing the added care hours on those days. (9/16, 9/23, 10/12, 10/13, 10/14, 11/30, 12/23, 2/15, 4/28, 5/31)
- All Day Out Options: During school breaks we offer full-day options open to all school-age children at one of our 3 facilities.
- Snow Days: When the school is closed due to inclement weather, the Y is available to those enrolled in the year-long program, the Flex Fun Monthly Program, or the ALL DAY OUT Add On option for that month. Enrollment will be separate for these days based on the space available at each location. There is an additional fee for these days.
..the convenience you require.
Conveniently located directly in Frederick County Elementary Schools, see list below.
…the flexibility you demand.
- Before School, After School, or Before and After School
- 3 days or 5 days a week for the duration of the school year.
- Flex Fun: New for 2022-23 you can enroll for one month at a time if you only need care on a short-term basis or are looking for enrichment activities for your child short-term. Available starting August 24, 2022.
- All Day Out: Need care when school’s out? Whether it’s one day or a week of spring break, we got you covered. Available for enrollment beginning Sept. 7, 2022.
…the fun your child wants.
- Monthly Themes: Every month there is a new and innovative theme
- WOW clubs: Six (6) exciting theme-based clubs per month will be offered that will either develop skills or will conclude in a project.
…the support your child deserves.
- Homework time and support
- Y Enrichment Abounds Here: Social Emotional Learning through Character Development including Empathy, Relationship Building, Emotion Management, Responsibility, Personal Development
Frederick County Schools and Enrichment Themes
* Schools with delayed opening due to low enrollment.
** Accepting applications to be placed on an interest list.