Group sports and recreation, like Racquetball, are fun for all and make for a healthier lifestyle
Challenge yourself! Whether you are a beginner or a power player, there is a place for you to have fun on the racquetball courts at the Y. We have 3 racquetball courts located on the lower level in our main facility. Join a league or just drop -in on a game for friendly competition in a supportive environment. Group sports and recreation are fun for all and make for a healthier lifestyle.
All reservations for our racquetball courts can be made online by logging in to your YMCA Account. Please log in via the website or YMCA of Frederick County app and go to “Schedule a Visit.”
- No reservations are needed for Racquetball Drop-in (Challenge Courts): Monday & Wednesday from 6-9pm and Saturday from 10am-1pm
- Reservations are available in one-hour time slots.
- Members may reserve one court for one hour per day.
- Members can hold 3 active reservations at one time.
- Courts may be blocked off by the YMCA periodically for programming.
- Players are encouraged to wear eye goggles at all times. The YMCA does not assume responsibility for injuries.
- Only non-marking shoes are permitted on the court.
If you would like to try the game of racquetball, you can borrow racquets, balls, and goggles at the Health and Wellness kiosk. This is located upstairs in the fitness center. Make sure your racquets have straps on them and your eyes have goggles!
Additional Racquetball Policies
- No food or drink is to be in or around the court area with the exception of water.
- Youth 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Members must follow the YMCA Code of Conduct.
- Abuse of any YMCA procedures may result in loss of court time.