Something For EveryoneView Our Program GuideReserve A Racquetball CourtView Hours & LocationsDonate NowPhoto GalleriesSchedules
Making an impact in the community
At the YMCA of Frederick County strengthening community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility is our cause. Every day, we work side-by-side with community members to address the most pressing needs in Frederick County to make sure that everyone—regardless of age, income or background—has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Our work is not easy, but real and lasting changes can only come about when we work together to invest in our kids, our health and our neighbors and the first step to achieving these improvements is having the full support of our community.
In many places, the Y is known as a place to go swimming or work out, but it’s much more than that
it’s a place that changes lives, and we encourage everyone in the community to join our cause. When we all pitch in and help our neighbors, we make a meaningful, enduring impact in the lives of children and families and ultimately, we strengthen our community.
OUR MISSION: To Put Judeo-Christian principles into practice through programs the build healthy spirit, mind, and body for all.
- 2017 Santa Run 5k & 10k on December 9, 2017 10:00 am
- The YMCA School of Dance Winter Show on December 16, 2017 3:00 pm
- Early Learning Center Holiday Concert on December 20, 2017 4:00 pm
- Winter Break Camps on December 26, 2017 9:00 am
- Winter Break Camps on December 27, 2017 9:00 am
- Winter Break Camps on December 28, 2017 9:00 am
- Winter Break Camps on December 29, 2017 9:00 am
- 42nd Annual Sports Hall of Fame Banquet on February 3, 2018 6:00 pm
- Summer Camp Open House on February 11, 2018 2:00 pm