Join the YMCA
Join The Y
Exercise In a Place You Can Trust
Exercise is especially important now. It strengthens your immune system, helps you fight disease, and improves your focus and sense of well-being. No matter where you are on your journey, the Y is where you can be, belong, and become. Join us.
Choose to get active and healthy at a place you can feel good about belonging to. The Y: state-of-the-art equipment, exercise classes, wide-open spaces, rigorous safety protocols, no long-term contract, and more.
The Y is a place where:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
The Y is a nonprofit like no other. Be a member of something special.
Member Benefits Include:
- Exercise classes for all fitness levels
- State-of-the-art cardio, strength, and free weight equipment
- Refreshing pools for water exercise, lap swim, and more
- ActivTrax or eGym: our customizable fitness tool that helps you reach your wellness goals. Orientation includes a free 30-minute introductory personal training session!
- Members receive their first Fit3D Bodyscan free!
- A safe environment you can trust
- Full use of all YMCA of Frederick County facilities
- Fun Zone: supervised activity room for kids, while you exercise (Household memberships)
- Friendly Y people ready to help
- Programs for all ages
- Fulfilling community volunteer opportunities
Plus, Y members get the lowest rates on expert Y Personal Training, Swim Lessons, Camp and more. All with no required long-term contract!
As a cause-driven, charitable organization, we value inclusion for all. At the Y, the cost is not a barrier to good health and happiness. If you want to join but need help, please don’t hesitate to ask about our financial assistance program.
THE Y. FOR A BETTER YOU. FOR A BETTER COMMUNITY. FOR A BETTER US.
Step 1: Choose your membership level
Starting at $30/mo
Starting at $40/mo
Starting at $45/mo
Starting at $57/mo
Household with 1 Adult
Starting at $78/mo
Household with 2 Adults
Starting at $105/mo
Household with 3 Adults
Starting at $155/mo
Starting at $51/mo
55+ Household with 2 Adults
Starting at $92/mo
55+ Household with 3 Adults
Starting at $132/mo
Starting at $0/mo
Step 2: Choose your primary location
Step 3: Sign Up - Create a Login
Already a member? Log in here.
Start by adding the primary adult information. All fields are required to sign up.
Step 4: Sign Up - Create Your Profile
Step 4: Sign Up - Your Profile
Step 4: Profile - Agreements
Signature is required for agreements above. Accept and Sign
Step 5: Payment
Thanks for signing up!
Still thinking about it? No worries.
Fill out the form to receive information about free Y events, membership opportunities, and ways to stay healthy.
Fit For Your Life
With the Y, you’re not just a member of a facility, you’re part of a cause. With a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will not just bring about meaningful change in yourself, but also in your community.
State-of-the-art wellness centers
with the latest and best equipment.
Hundreds of free group fitness classes
for every age and ability level offered every week.
Free on-site child supervision
while you workout.
Indoor swimming pools
Eligibility for competitive swimming, early access to swim lesson registration
Member Referral Program
Earn Y Bucks for every referral.
No long-term contracts
And financial aid is available.