Help make a difference in your community by volunteering for the YMCA, a non-profit organization.
What can I do?
Make a big difference. The generosity of others is at the core of our existence. When you volunteer at the Y, you take an active role in bringing about meaningful, enduring change in your own community. As a volunteer, you’ll be working with other caring, committed people who want to make a difference in your community.
Volunteers of the Y:
- Lead or participate on our Board of Directors and committees.
- Raise funds to ensure the Y is accessible to all members of the community.
- Coach our sports teams.
- Motivate and support youth in building the character strengths, skills, and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health, smart life choices and the pursuit of higher education and goals
- Extend a hand to help adults who want to do more, be more or live healthier
- Advocate for the Y’s efforts to influence policies and initiatives that positively impact societal issues of importance to the nation and to our community
- Participate in opportunities to give back and support others