Water fitness can improve strength, flexibility, decrease body fat, facilitate rehabilitation and improve functionality for daily living
Think you can’t get a GREAT workout in the water? THINK AGAIN! More people than ever are exploring pool activity programs, and for good reason! Water fitness can improve strength, flexibility, cardiovascular health, decrease body fat, facilitate rehabilitation, improve functionality for daily living, and even enhance sports skills. Hop on in for a great workout that benefits people of all ages and abilities. All aquatic exercises can be tailored to fit your individual fitness needs. The water’s resistance helps build strength, endurance and it is stress-free on the body.
All water fitness programs are included in your membership, Reservations required for water fitness classes. Click HERE to view schedule.
Senior Water Volleyball
- Want to do healthy moving-around exercise and enjoy it?
- Like to be accepted with no judgment – no matter your physical shape?
- Want to get as much energy-burn just by laughing at yourself with everyone else?
- Like to get into the water up to your stomach to prevent impact-related injuries?
- Want to join people who have become good friends while trying to beat the socks off whatever side they’re on that day?
- Then try senior water-volleyball at the Downtown Y!
Self-guided water walking.