Scales don’t tell the entire story. Stay on track during your fitness journey by getting your full seca scan and learn more about your body composition, including:
- Muscle Mass
- Fat Mass
- seca Score
How often should I measure?
The most successful clients scan once a month on average. From there, they can then discuss with their Personal Trainer and enhance the process even further!
How long does the process take and do I need to undress?
The scan is only 24 seconds, and the results are available immediately all while keeping your clothes on!
Here’s how easy it is in just 8 steps:
- Take your shoes and socks off and step on the illuminated footprints.
- Stand tall ‒ hands at your side and look straight ahead.
- Once height and weight are done accept the message.
- Move feet to illuminated footprints and grip handles with the divider between the middle and ring fingers.
- Once all 4 lights turn green the test will start.
- Once the test is done click the check mark.
- Enter DOB and press submit.
- Stay on the unit until data has been submitted.
You have taken one more positive step toward your fitness goal!