That’s why we’re here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive.
With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community too.
When you join the Y you belong to a place where:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
The Y is a nonprofit like no other. Be a member of something special.
The YMCA is a place where our highest priorities are placed on developing character and values. We bring kids, adults and families closer together, encourage good health and foster connections through fitness, sports, fun and shared interests. Our members experience a sense of belonging that can’t be found anywhere else!
Of course, we can take care of your wellness needs with group exercise classes, strength training and cardiovascular equipment. But at the YMCA, you’ll find so much more. We offer programs to members of all ages and abilities – like swim lessons, karate, child care, afterschool programs, team sports, and summer camps – just to name a few. We also provide opportunities for our members to give back to their communities through meaningful volunteer work. The YMCA offers fitness, family and community…all in one extraordinary place.
You can become a member of the Y right now and enjoy the benefits of membership today! Stop by our Y, take a tour, and meet our outstanding staff and volunteers. When you do, you’ll see that the Y offers services and opportunities for enriching your life that you won’t find anywhere else.
- 2 Indoor Heated Pools
- Gymnasium with basketball courts
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Cardio & Strength Training Equipment
- Indoor track
- 3 Racquetball and Handball Courts
- Massage Therapy Room
- 2 Group Fitness Studios
- Adult, Youth and Family Locker Rooms
- Healthy living programs for people of all ages, including exercise, nutrition and healthy lifestyle support
- A FREE “FitStart” wellness consultation with one of our personal trainers to help you set and achieve your goals
- Y Member rates on programs such as youth sports, day camps, swimming lessons and more
- Use of adult only locker rooms, sauna, 2 steam rooms and rental half-lockers
- Drop-in Child Care, where children enjoy supervised, fun-filled activities while you work out
- Eligibility for competitive swimming and gymnastics youth teams
- A positive environment and a place that’s dedicated to serving everyone