Please come out and support our Teen Mentor Programs by getting your car washed by the young women in The Who Run The World G.I.R.L.S. Program- and the young men in The Upward Program (UP). Both mentor programs are for youth ages 11-17, and they are both designed to help young people navigate the complications of adolescents.
Your donations help us offset the cost of these programs to make them accessible to any young man or woman that would like to be a part of them.
Some of the benefits of Mentor programs include:
- Increased high school graduation rates.
- Lower high school dropout rates.
- Healthier relationships and lifestyle choices.
- Better attitude about school.
- Higher college enrollment rates and higher educational aspirations.
- Enhanced self-esteem and self-confidence.
Can’t attend this event and still want to donate?
When: Saturday, May 20th, from 10 am-3 pm.
Where: Parking Lot of The YMCA OF Downtown Frederick, 1000 N. Market St. Frederick, Md. 21701