The 42nd annual YMCA of Frederick County Alvin G. Quinn Sports Hall of Fame induction ceremony will be held Saturday, February 3rd, 2018 at 6:00pm at the Downtown Y on North Market Street.
Seven new inductees will be recognized:
- Kelby Conley– Record-Setting Swimmer and Coach
- Megan Gebbia– Outstanding College Women’s Basketball Coach
- Sheri Huckleberry– Outstanding Athlete, Soccer Coach, and Author
- Zach Jackson– One of Governor Thomas Johnson High School’s Greatest Three Sport Athletes
- Terence Morris– High School, College, and Professional European and NBA Basketball Star
- Evan Routzahn– All-Star High School and College Football Player
- Kelli Summers– One of Frederick County’s Best Female Three Sport Athletes and Coach
-Tickets to the banquet are available on a first come/first served basis at the Downtown Y after January 2nd. The banquet will be held Saturday, February 3, 2018, at the Downtown Y located at 1000 North Market Street, Frederick. The Social Hour begins at 6:00 p.m.; dinner begins at 7:00 p.m.
-The Alvin G. Quinn Sports Hall of Fame collection has been relocated to the Downtown campus of the YMCA of Frederick County, 1000 N. Market Street, Frederick. In its new location, it will be accessible to the public. Permanent and rotating displays of photographs and memorabilia will honor Frederick County’s finest athletes, coaches and athletic and community supporters.
Please contact Kim Selby, at 301-418-6574 or email@example.com if you have any questions.