We have several part-time, full-time, and seasonal jobs posted on the YMCA of Frederick County website.
- Director of Membership
- Member Services Counselor
- Health and Wellness Attendant
- Personal Trainers
- Marketing Coordinator
- Infant, Toddler & Preschool Aide
- Infant, Toddler & Preschool Teacher
- School-Age Child Care Aide
- School-Age Child Care Teacher
- School-Age Child Care Site Director
- Resident Camp Lead (Camp West Mar)
- Resident Camp Coordinator (Camp West Mar)
- Resident Camp Counselor (Camp West Mar)
- Lifeguard (Camp West Mar)
- Resident Camp Cook (Camp West Mar)
- Day Camp Coordinator (Manages all camps at each location.)
- Camp Lead (Person responsible for the camp group and program curriculum.)
- Camp Counselor (Responsible for keeping children safe and following the program curriculum.)
The Y provides opportunities to explore future career pathways with an organization that’s invested in helping you reach your potential–all while making an impact on our community!
The YMCA is a charitable, nonprofit organization that impacts the lives of many. Come join our team and make a difference!
YMCA employment benefits include:
- Free YMCA Membership
- Career growth
- Flexible hours
- Discounts on programs
Applying is easy! Visit our careers webpage.