All patrons must obey the instructions of the lifeguard.
- Children under the age of 9 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All children ages infant to three years of age are required to wear an approved swim diaper or a disposable swim diaper covered by plastic pants as per Health Department regulation.
- If a child requires a flotation device, he/she must be accompanied by a parent or adult in swimming attire.
- No child is allowed in the deep end with a flotation device regardless if he/she is accompanied by an adult.
- Children are not allowed to play on the steps.
- No strollers are allowed on the pool deck.
- Children are not allowed to be on the back or front of their parent/guardian while swimming.
All swimmers must take a shower prior to using the pool as per Health Department regulation.
Spectators must remove shoes BEFORE entering the pool area or cover shoes with shoe covers. Lifeguards are required to instruct the patrons to either take off their shoes or place the covers over their shoes. Covers are available at the entrance into the pool area.
Food and drink
Food, drink (with the exception of water) and gum are not permitted in the pool area.
Balls, toys or equipment will not be given out to the participants. However, swimmers are allowed to bring toys and /or balls with them to the pool.
Kickboards, white barbells, fins, and noodles are to be used only during instruction. These items are not allowed to be used during Open Rec. Kickboards are allowed to be used by lap swimmers during Adult Lap and Open Rec.
All swimmers must wear a bathing suit to the pool.
Patrons are only allowed to jump forward.