Partner with one of our Certified Personal Trainers while you Shelter at Home. You’ll receive expert guidance, coaching, and exercise instruction as your Trainer works with you through two-way video to build a customized exercise routine for home.
How it Works:
- Meet with our Master Trainer for a free 20-minute Intake Session. You’ll discuss your exercise history, goals, and abilities and review exercise safety at home.
- Purchase a training package. Various packages are available.
- Be paired with a Trainer for ongoing training sessions at your preferred day/time. Trainers are available 7 days per week.
Meet our Trainers
Our Personal Training Team is made up of a diverse group of professionals with multiple training specialties and years of experience. Whether you’re just getting started or have been exercising for years, there’s someone waiting to help you get to the next level.
Rebecca Conrad, Master Trainer
- Certified Personal Trainer, ACSM Trainer Since 2014
- Certified Health and Wellness Coach, ACSM, 2015
- B.S. Health and Exercise Science/Nutrition and Wellness, Bridgewater College
- NASM certified personal trainer
- NASM corrective exercise specialist
- USA Weightlifting L1 coach
- Associates Degree in exercise science, Frederick Community College
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- CPR/AED Certified
- Bachelors of Exercise Science – Shenandoah University
- NASM personal training certification
- Dental Hygienist, 2021 graduate
- Certified Personal Trainer, NASM since 2015
- Completed the FCC Personal Trainer Program
- B.A. in Business Administration from Mount St. Mary’s University
Ready to Train?
Step 1: Pick Your Package
Packages are available in 30-minute increments and are bundled of 8, 12, or 24 sessions. Private and semi-private (two-person) packages are available.
- For semi-private sessions, both clients must be active YMCA members.
- We recommend that semi-private clients have similar goals, training ability, and schedule availability.
Step 2: Share Your Availability
Click here to share your contact information and preferred availability.
- Once your information is received, our Master Trainer will contact you within 3 business days to schedule your free 20-minute Intake Session and pair you with your Virtual Trainer.