We offer year-round fitness, mind, and body programs for members age 14 and older, and ages 11-13 accompanied by a parent. Start your own program, participate at your own pace, and continue throughout the year to get the workout that best suits you.
Babysitting is available for most class times. For an updated schedule of class times, please view our Group Exercise and Cycling schedules.
- BODYCOMBAT™ is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed. This fiercely energetic program is inspired by martial arts and draws from a wide array of disciplines. Supported by driving music and powerful role model instructors, you strike, punch, kick and kata your way through calories to superior cardio fitness.
- Body Flow.
- BodyPump. The original weight class that builds strength, tones your body, and pushes you to the limit every time. This 60-minute workout challenges all your major muscle groups by using the best weight-room exercises like squats, presses, lifts, and curls. Great music and awesome instructors inspire you to get the results you came for – and fast!
- Bootcamp. Includes indoor and outdoor running, plyometrics, running drills, jump rope, strength conditioning and stretching
- Cardio Box HIIT A combination of cardio box and total body conditioning.
- Core & More This hour-long class is devoted to building a strong core! The class will be a mix of standing and floor exercises to really focus on strengthening that tummy and glutes.
- Cycling. Join an exhilarating, body-changing class that delivers a terrific cardiovascular workout. This total-body experience will give you great cardio and strength training workout all in one class.
- CXWORX This class will combine the best of personal training with the energy of group fitness. CX Worx will focus on the torso and is ideal for tightening your tummy and glutes.
- Freedom Barre All levels, this ballet-inspired class focuses on toning and flexibility by using hand weights, balls, and when available a ballet bar. Set to great music, this low impact class is a great workout to tone and shape your whole body.
- Hi-Lo Interval A versatile format that contains the following components: Warm Up, Aerobics combos that incorporate both low and high impact options, Strength, intervals between the two, and ending this workout with abdominal work and stretching. This class will have you moving around to all corners of the room with great combinations and music.
- Kettlebells are the newest, edgiest, most effective workout you can find. If you want to lose weight and burn stubborn fat, there’s nothing more effective than kettlebell workouts. You will achieve both cardio and strength training in this 45-minute class by building muscular strength, endurance, and aerobic capacity.
- Total Body A dynamic strength and conditioning class using various exercise equipment to increase muscular endurance, flexibility, and strength.
- Total Body Basics. This class is geared toward the older active adult and incorporates cardiovascular, strength, functional, and core training. All movements are low impact but not low intensity!
- Total Body & Step. Come join the class for all or any part of this great total body work out. The first half of the class is a great total-body strength session using dumbbells, barbells, stability balls, body weight followed by a great step routine that will focus more on cardio conditioning.
- Yoga. Build strength and flexibility, reduce stress and tension, and increase your overall health, energy. This class focuses on breathing and relaxation, stretching, and lengthening of muscles through movement.
- Zumba®. Aerobic training with a combination of fast and slow rhythms that tone and sculpt the body through unique and exciting Latin moves.
- LES MILLS GRIT™ Cardio. Intensity interval training (HIIT) workout that improves cardiovascular fitness, increase speed, and maximize calorie burn. This workout uses a variety of bodyweight exercises.
- LES MILLS GRIT® Strength. Intensity interval training (HIIT) workout, designed to improve strength and build lean muscle. This workout uses barbell, weight plate, and bodyweight exercises to blast all major muscle groups.
- LES MILLS GRIT® Athletic. Plyometric-based workout that gets results fast! Combining the principles of plyometrics and power agility training, these 30-minute team training sessions on a bench will build a powerful, agile, and athletic body. The scientifically backed and comprehensively tested training routine regimen is supported by a highly-trained coach who is down on the floor with you, pushing you to your limit and helping you get results.