Our Before & After School Enrichment (B.A.S.E.) program offers a safe, enriching and fun before and after-school environment for your child throughout the calendar year. B.A.S.E. is available for children attending first through eighth grade. Our program operates from 6:30 a.m. until the regular school day begins, and after school from school dismissal until 6:30 p.m. Transportation for the Green Valley Y program is provided by the Board of Education.
B.A.S.E. follows the Maryland State licensing guidelines for child care. Our directors are experienced, fully licensed child care providers with background checks and CPR/First Aid training. Children participate in recreation-based activities that incorporate the core content areas of the National YMCA curriculum including:
- Arts & Humanities
- Performing Arts
- Character Development
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
- Homework support
- Science & Technology
- Service Learning
- Social Competence and Conflict Resolution
Participating Schools for Green Valley Y B.A.S.E. Program
The Green Valley Y B.A.S.E. program is offered at these locations in the Urbana Area:
For pricing, please fill out the form below, and registration information will be provided.
- Please note that all Member rates are applicable only for children who are part of a Household Membership. Individual Youth memberships will pay the Non-member rate.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $50 per child is required at the time of registration. Fee applies to families receiving YMCA financial assistance. Fee is waived for POC recipients.
- Before registration, please download our B.A.S.E registration packet (available below) and submit all completed required forms.
- New program participants will also need to complete a Health Packet that is included in the registration packet.