B.A.S.E. follows the Maryland State licensing guidelines for child care. Our directors are experienced, fully licensed child care providers with background checks, ADA training, medication administrative training and CPR/First Aid Certified. Children participate in recreation-based activities that incorporate the core content areas of the National YMCA curriculum including:
- Arts & Humanities
- Performing Arts
- Character Development
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
- Homework support
- Science & Technology
- Social Competence and Conflict Resolution
B.A.S.E. is offered at these Frederick County elementary schools during the upcoming/current school year:
- Please note that all Member rates are applicable only for children who are part of a Household Membership. Individual Youth memberships will pay the Non-member rate.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $45 per child is required at the time of registration. Fee applies to families receiving YMCA financial assistance. Fee is waived for POC recipients.
- Before registration, please download our B.A.S.E registration packet (available below) and submit all completed required forms.
- New program participants will also need to complete a Health Packet (available below) that is required to be on file at the site prior to or on the first day of attendance in the program.
|Before and After School Enrichment (B.A.S.E.) 23761|
|2018-2019 BASE Extra Day of Care Form||50.6 KB|
|2018-2019 BASE Fall Parent Handbook||381.6 KB|
|2018-2019 Half Day Closing Memo||140.7 KB|
|2019-2020 BASE Registration Packet (School Year)||349.3 KB|
|Child Care Inclement Weather Policy 2018-2019||201.6 KB|
|Child Care/BASE Emergency Electronic Form||936.2 KB|
|Health Packet Inventory||467.7 KB|
|Medication Authorization Form||64.0 KB|
|Request to Disenroll/Transfer/Re-enroll||64.7 KB|