Licensed Child Care in a Fun, Camp-Like Setting
- B.A.S.E camp registration will begin on February 12th for everyone from 2-4pm during our Summer Camp Open House. After 4pm, non-member will need to wait until February 20th to register.
- Payment can be accepted in full or with a deposit. Payment method is cash, check, money order, or credit card.
- If registration date is within 3 weeks of the start date, payment in full is required for that week.
- If registering with a deposit, please note that all deposits are non-refundable.
- Deposit amount is $25 per week.
- Balances will be drafted to the credit card provided at the time of registration. Authorization must be provided at the time of registration.
- Balances will be charged to the credit card 2 weeks prior to the start of each week.
A Child Care Health Inventory is required for any child who was not enrolled in B.A.S.E. for the 2016-2017 school year. Please use the form entitled “Maryland State Department of Education Office of Child Care HEALTH INVENTORY” (Form # OCC 1215). This is different than the general camp form, and should not be turned into the front desk at the time of registration. This form should be brought to the child care site on the first day of attendance. The B.A.S.E Summer Program Registration Packet is available for download our forms and documents page. The packet contains details regarding deposits, payments, transfers, and other important information. Please contact our the B.A.S.E. Staff with any questions regarding registration.