Notes For All Camps
- Payment can be IN FULL or by DEPOSIT.
- Payment method is cash, check, or credit card (VISA, MC, Discover, AMEX).
- If registering within 3 weeks of the start date, payment in full is required for that week.
If registering with a DEPOSIT, please note:
- Non-refundable deposit amount is $25/week for each camper. Balances Due will be charged to a credit card per authorization form completed by parent at the time of registration.
- Balances will be charged to the card 2 weeks prior to the start of each camp week.
- Please see the Camp Policies on the Summer Camp Page to view our refund policy.
Financial assistance is available for select Y Summer Camps. You can pick up an application at the member services desk, or download a copy from the camp documents section at the bottom of the page. Return the completed application with requested information to the member services desk.
- All applications must be completed in full and accompanied by all required documents.
- Please allow up to four weeks for processing.
- Financial Aid must be applied to a selected camp within 30 days of approval date.
- A $25 deposit (per camper, per week) is required to apply Financial Aid to chosen camps.
- Summer scholarship applications will not be accepted after 7/16/18.
- Refunds will not be processed for camps paid in full prior to acceptance of Financial Aid.
|2018 – Summer Camp Program Guide||2.7 MB|
|2018 CIT Application Packet||573.9 KB|
|2018 Preschool Adventure Camp Registration Form||4.7 MB|
|2018 Returning CIT Application||294.1 KB|
|2018 Summer Camp Financial Assistance Form||258.6 KB|
|2018 Summer Camp Health Form||139.0 KB|
|2018 Summer Camp Parent Guide||336.2 KB|
|2018 Summer Camp Payment Agreement||41.9 KB|
|2018 Transfer-Disenroll Form||71.8 KB|
|B.A.S.E. & ELC Financial Assistance Application||258.6 KB|
|CIT FAQ||185.8 KB|
|Consent To Release Form||173.0 KB|
|Medication Administration Authorization Form||288.8 KB|
|Out Of Country Immunization Certificate||159.7 KB|