Notes For All Camps
- Payment can be IN FULL or by DEPOSIT.
- Payment method is cash, check, or credit card (VISA, MC, Discover, AMEX).
- If registering within 3 weeks of the start date, payment in full is required for that week.
If registering with a DEPOSIT, please note:
- Non-refundable deposit amount is $25/week for each camper. Balances Due will be charged to a credit card per authorization form completed by parent at the time of registration.
- Balances will be charged to the card 2 weeks prior to the start of each camp week.
- Please see the Camp Policies on the Summer Camp Page to view our refund policy.
Financial assistance is available for select Y Summer Camps. You can pick up an application at the member services desk, or download a copy from the camp documents section at the bottom of the page. Return the completed application with requested information to the member services desk.
- All applications must be completed in full and accompanied by all required documents.
- Please allow up to four weeks for processing.
- Financial Aid must be applied to a selected camp within 30 days of approval date.
- A $25 deposit (per camper, per week) is required to apply Financial Aid to chosen camps.
- Summer scholarship applications will not be accepted after 7/16/18.
- Refunds will not be processed for camps paid in full prior to acceptance of Financial Aid.
|2019 CampSpace Info||180.0 KB|
|2019 CIT Application Packet||1.4 MB|
|2019 Returning CIT Application||727.4 KB|
|2019 Summer Camp Deposit-Draft Date Chart||87.8 KB|
|2019 Summer Camp Financial Assistance Form||634.1 KB|
|2019 Summer Camp Parent Guide||154.1 KB|
|2019 Summer Camp Payment Agreement||47.6 KB|
|2019 Transfer-Disenroll Form||231.7 KB|
|2019 Youth Center Consent For YMCA Members||114.6 KB|
|CIT FAQ||199.0 KB|
|Medication Administration Authorization Form||577.5 KB|
|Out Of Country Immunization Certificate||319.3 KB|
|Preschool Adventure Camp||690.5 KB|