The Fore the Kids Charity Golf Tournament occurs every year in early spring. With over 50 sponsors from in and around the Frederick Community, the event successfully raises funds for the YMCA of Frederick County’s Annual Campaign.
At the Y, strengthening community is our cause. Every day, we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. Y programs teach young people important values such as caring, honesty, responsibility, and respect. Through a variety of fun and rewarding activities, they also develop valuable skills while they gain confidence and self esteem. This philosophy partners well with The First Tee. Created in 1997, The First Tee is a non-profit youth development organization with the mission to provide educational programs that build character, instill life-enhancing values and promote healthy choices through golf.
Help the Y make a difference in the Frederick community – one child at a time, one family at a time. The Y can make an immediate impact on a child’s life, but we can’t do it without you!
- Player Registration opens to the porch
- Putting Green available
- Driving Range available
- Favor vendor available for you to make your selection
- Lunch Available in the Main Dining Room
- Announcements before shotgun start (Please be in your carts at this time)
- Shotgun Start
- *Bourbon tasting, Cigar give away, Flying Dog Beer tasting (tents on the course)
- Reception in the lounge
- Roving Magician and Chiropractor available
- Dinner and Awards
- Presentations, Raffle Drawings, Awards Ceremony
For questions, call Kim Selby at:
301-663-5131 x 1222 or email: