Camp Safety Guidelines
We are thrilled to be offering camp this summer and are committed to providing fun and adventure for your child while keeping them safe. We have learned over the last few months while providing Essential Personnel Childcare how to keep children safe in these unprecedented times. We will be following all CDC, ACA, YUSA, local health department, and state guidelines, which means camp will be a little different this summer to ensure the health and safety of our campers.
- Check-in and check-out will be conducted outside
- We will limit bus usage for transportation.
- All campers will have their temperature checked at check-in and before boarding any buses. The temperature must be at or below 100.4 to remain at camp.
- Any camper with a temperature above 100.4 will not be allowed to return for two weeks. The camper can be readmitted with a note signed by a physician or a negative COVID-19 test.
- Parents & Campers will need to complete a brief health screen questionnaire when checking in daily.
- Campers must wash/sanitize hands
- Upon arrival
- Before and after each activity/meal.
- After every restroom break
- Before entering parents vehicle at the end of the day
- Camp groups will be limited to a 1:10 Staff to Camper ratio. Groups are typically 1:15 under normal State Licensing requirements.
- Campers will eat and complete activities with their camp group only.
- All camper’s personal items must fit in a backpack that can be hung on a hook or chair.
- All campers must bring a refillable water bottle labeled with their name daily.
- We will not be conducting field trips.
- There will be heightened cleaning throughout the day, including a disinfecting fogger for camp activity rooms.
- A limited number of total campers due to spacing/occupancy guidelines.
We will review our guidelines throughout the summer and make any changes as necessary. Any revisions to our guidelines will be communicated through email, our website, and social media.