At the Y, we believe the ability to swim is a critical life skill for everyone. In swim lessons, we use a variety of fun methods to help kids overcome fears, build confidence in the water and develop skills that last a lifetime.
Qualified instructors meet swimmers at their own level and celebrate all successes. By educating and partnering with swimmers, we’re determined to prevent drowning in our community. For a complete description of swim lessons, including class times and fees, please view our current program guide.
• Group swimming lessons: Ages 6 months – Adult
• Special rates for Members
• Lessons open to Non-Members
• Small class sizes
• Private and semi-private swim instruction
• Heated indoor pools
• Lifeguard on duty at all times